What will you learn?
1-Basic of Drone Survey and Terminologies
2-Workflow of Drone Mapping
3-Flying Technique and Data Capture
4-Basic Image Processing
Who Can Join the Course?
1- Anyone who want to start drone business.
2-Anyone who want to add drone survey into his existing business
3- Anyone who is passionate about Drone Survey
Drone Mapping Theory
- What is Land Survey?
- What is Drone mapping and Surveying?
- What is an orthomosaic?
- What is Point Cloud & 3D Model?
- What are DSM,DEM & DTM ?
- What is Topographic map and contour Lines?
- Relative vs Absolute Accuracy
- Ground Sampling Distance
- Ground Control Points (GCPs)
- PPK VS RTK Drone
- Image overlap and its effect on accuracy.
- NADIR & Oblique Image
- Understanding Client Requirement with example.
- Selection of Drone & Camera.
- What is flight Planning and its software?
- Whatis KML file?
- Google Earth Installation and Reading of a KMLfile
- Converting lat ,long to KML & creatingboundary to the KML.
- Types of flight Plan (Off Site & Onsite)& Different Application for flight plan.
- Starting with Drone deploy
- Importing of KML to desktop & creating pcbased flight plan in drone deploy.
- Challenges in flight plan & creating Multiple flight plan for alarge area in drone deploy.
- How to Create Boundary for unknown site using GPS waypoint app and Google Earth.
- Creating Flight Plan in Drone Deploy using KML of the Boundary.
- Setting up DJI app before Flying
- Capturing Nadir Images Using Drone Deploy
- Mapping of a Large Area by changing Drone Battery
- Data Check of Captured image using Drone Deploy
- Installation of Pix4D Capture
- Pix4d Capture Polygon Mission
- Pix4D Capture Grid Mission
- Oblique Image using Circular Mission In Pix4D Capture
- KML Import in Pix 4D Capture
- Introduction to image processing Software
- Image Processing in Drone Deploy
- Introduction to Pix4D and its Installation
- Initial Image Processing with Pix4D Mapper
- Our other Courses.